There are many ways to help those who are poor. Here are some ideas:
1. Donate money to charities that help the poor.
2. Volunteer your time at a local soup kitchen or food bank.
3. Advocate for policies that will help the poor, such as increasing the minimum wage or expanding access to food stamps.
4. Educate yourself and others about the causes and effects of poverty.
5. Be a friend to someone who is struggling financially. Listen to their story and offer support and encouragement.
6. Give practical help, such as providing a meal, transportation, or child care.
7. Pray for those who are struggling with poverty.
8. Get involved in your community to help create opportunities for those who are struggling.
9. Challenge your own assumptions and prejudices about the poor.
10. Be an example of generosity and compassion in your own life.