When you first start boxing, you may not know what kind of gloves you need. Here are a few things to consider when choosing boxing gloves:
1. The weight of the glove. Boxing gloves come in different weights, from 8 oz to 20 oz. The weight you need depends on your weight class and the size of your hands. If you are a heavyweight, you will need heavier gloves. If you have small hands, you may need lighter gloves.
2. The padding of the glove. The amount of padding in a glove affects how much protection you have. If you are a beginner, you may want more padding to protect your hands. If you are an experienced boxer, you may want less padding so you can feel the punches more.
3. The material of the glove. Boxing gloves are usually made of leather or synthetic leather. The material you choose should be based on your budget and how often you plan to use the gloves.
4. The style of the glove. Boxing gloves come in different styles, such as lace-up or velcro. The style you choose should be based on your preference.
5. The brand of the glove. There are many different brands of boxing gloves, such as Everlast, Title, and Ringside. The brand you choose should be based on your budget and the quality you are looking for.
Now that you know what to look for in boxing gloves, you can start shopping for the perfect pair!