If you're looking to travel to Stockholm on a budget, there are a few things you can do to help you save money. Here are a few tips:
1. Look for flights that have a stopover in another city. You can often find cheaper flights this way.
2. Consider flying into a nearby airport. Stockholm Arlanda Airport is the busiest airport in Sweden, but you may be able to find cheaper flights into other airports such as Bromma or Skavsta.
3. Once you're in Stockholm, take advantage of the city's public transportation system. It's efficient and relatively inexpensive, and it will help you avoid costly taxi fares.
4. When it comes to accommodation, consider staying in a hostel or an Airbnb. You can often find great deals on both of these options.
5. When it comes to food, take advantage of the many affordable and delicious Swedish food options. From Swedish meatballs to gravlax, there are plenty of options that won't break the bank.
By following these tips, you can save money and still have a great time in Stockholm.