If you're new to boxing, you may be wondering how to properly use boxing gloves. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Choose the right size gloves. Boxing gloves come in a variety of sizes, so it's important to choose a pair that fits you well. If the gloves are too big, they'll be difficult to control, and if they're too small, they won't offer enough protection.
2. Put on the gloves correctly. Boxing gloves have a thumb hole and an elastic strap that goes around the wrist. Be sure to put the gloves on with the thumb hole on the outside and the strap on the inside.
3. Adjust the gloves. Once the gloves are on, you should adjust them so that they're snug but not too tight. The gloves should cover your entire hand, including your fingers.
4. Use tape for extra support. If you're serious about boxing, you may want to use tape to secure the gloves in place. This will help to prevent them from slipping during a fight.
5. Practice punching. Once you have your gloves on, you're ready to start punching. Remember to practice proper form and aim for your target.
With these tips, you'll be sure to use your boxing gloves correctly.