The current recession has been hard on everyone, but especially on households. Many have lost their jobs or have seen their hours reduced, making it difficult to make ends meet. Here are some tips on how to weather the recession as a household:
1. Make a budget and stick to it. This will help you to see where your money is going and where you can cut back.
2. Try to reduce your expenses. This may mean cutting back on luxuries or non-essential items.
3. If you have lost your job, look for ways to bring in income from other sources. This could include taking on odd jobs, starting a side business, or selling items you no longer need.
4. Make a plan. This may include looking for a new job, downsizing your home, or moving to a less expensive area.
5. Finally, don’t forget to take care of yourself and your family. This recession has been hard on everyone’s mental health. Make sure to take time for yourself and to connect with loved ones.